Central Heating Problems?
- Is this system slow to heat up?
- Are some radiators completely or partially cold?
- Do radiators need frequent bleeding?
- Radiators with pin hole perforations or leakage?
- Are there settling noises from the boiler
- Do you have repeated pump failures?
Then a Direct Heating Installations powerflush could be the answer.
Why have your heating system power flushed:
- Cures flow and circulation problems
- Restores system efficiency.
- Restores heat output to radiators.
- Cleans the whole system including underfloor pipework.
- Removes aggrestive water: treatment prevents further corrosion.
- Cures or prevents boiler noise.
- Power flushing and descaling in only one visit.
- Complete process carried out in less than six hours.
- More effective than traditional flushing methods.
- Minimises boiler warranty problems
Central Heating Systems corrode internally, when air is in the system, producing black iron oxide sludge deposits in radiators and other iron components. These particles stick to all surfaces, causing premature failure of pumps and valves, cold unbalanceable radiators, blocked boiler heat exchangers and hot water heating coils. Overall system efficiency is greatly reduced and fuel wasted.
Is your system noisy, radiators full of air and in need of bleeding all the time. Radiators take forever to warm up and most of the time never get warm all over?? Having the central heating pump replaced often and radiator valves are buzzing from time to time. Sounds like you need a power flush!!!
A breakthrough in system cleaning
MagnaClean® PowerFlushing Filter has been developed specifically for professionals to undertake the best possible system cleaning and maintenance. The filter is compatible with all power-flush machines. It has taken the heating and plumbing sector many years to recognise the benefits and full potential that power-flushing can bring to ageing, sludge-ridden, heating systems. The procedure is extremely effective. Extensive testing has demonstrated that power-flushing is best industry practice when it comes to maintaining old systems. Power-flushing has the ability to restore circulation and improve system efficiency.